Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All or nothing?

When I get into something I jump into it 100%. I must have spent 2 hours at work on my phone looking for people to follow on Twitter and checking out their blogs. This all or nothing attitude is what made our first attempt at D/s fail. I usually don't do anything until I fully understand it, but the thought of slapping her ass, telling her to get on her knees and strapping her to the bed made me jump in without full knowledge.

I knew that when I was in the bedroom I could completely dominate and show no regret because it was what she wanted. When I reached for the paddle because she didn't complete a task that day, I knew I was right. But then I started to lose sight of the reason we started it. It was the extreme love that we feel for each other. It was the slow stroke from behind, her looking up at me and softly saying "I love you".

I soon started to see fear, and not the devotion that I originally wanted.

Things are getting better. Seeing how couples function in the real world, then behind closed doors is helping so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment