Monday, September 14, 2009

Genesis

I've decided to start this blog because of my loving girlfriend. She believes that our previous attempt at this lifestyle failed because I didn't read, and research as much as she. After looking at the situation I know she is right.

It ended one night when I NEEDED her to listen to me, I NEEDED her to submit, I NEEDED the dominant feeling that I had not gotten in far too long. I grabbed her, not in a way much different than I would during sex. But we weren't in bed, and in this situation it was a bad idea.

Since that day we've learned a lot, and went from angry, to talking, to understanding, and now again trying the lifestyle we loved so much.

I'm here finally express my feelings to the world. She's had a blog for some time and I know that being able to talk about this life to someone other than each other would be helpful. I hope to find others in my situation, talk about our life, read about yours and make this D/s lifestyle work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, good luck on your journey. I see you understand the need for information to fully grasp the dynamic of this relationship. Power-exchange is a very complicated interaction but it can be very fulfilling. I hope you never see fear on the face of your loved one again - that is something only you can determine.

    I am going to share with you some blogs written by men, dominant men. Hopefully you will find some tidbits that are helpful.

    I sincerely encourage you to start with Sir J

    adominantcharacter.blogspot.com.

    Very introspective. He explores at length the responsibilities of dominant men to and for their submissive partners. I suggest starting ant the beginning and working your way through.

    Husband Mick and Lash have both been doing this less than a year, similar to you,

    husbandlytouch.blogspot.com

    lashlearnsaboutlife.blogspot.com

    These final gentlemen are more adventurous than some. Each of them have challenges and experiences you you will find helpful.

    Deity - transformher.blogspot.com

    Florida Dom - floridadomscorner.blogspot.com

    Dom Tom - neodomtom.blogspot.com

    Lastly, I am going to recommened a woman to you because she speaks at length about her dominant partner who is alos her husband. She is an excellent writer and I believe you will find much helpful information in the discussion of her life with her dominant, Omega.

    Mouse - aslavestale.blogspot.com

    Be blessed, CD

    PS, don't forget to read the comments :)

    ReplyDelete